· Eating a healthy breakfast –catering from Village Caterers or Deliona Foods in Hervey Bay, or MAD Providore/Stylists in Maryborough.
· Getting a good sleep the night before your wedding.
· Wearing a robe or button down shirt for hair and makeup.
· Gifts for your parents and wedding party – Tinkerbell’s Crystals & Gifts in Hervey Bay or House of Holobox In Maryborough.
· Marriage license.
· Having up to date passports in time for the honeymoon.
· Nice hangers for photos of the dress.
· Ensure someone knows to gather and secure gifts and the cake at the end of the night.
· Pens for the guest book at the ceremony.
· Printed copies of your vows for the ceremony.
· Writing a “thank you” speech for the reception.
· Reserved seating signs.
· Table numbers.
· Taking time to eat dinner with your new spouse.
· Vendor meals and payment.
· Cake cutting knife.
· Decoration for top of cake.
· Cardboard box for cake after the wedding.
· Phone chargers.
· To relax and fully enjoy the day!