Queensland is known for its gorgeous tropical settings and destination wedding locations. If you’re looking for your dream wedding venue in the Fraser Coast, we’re here to help. To get you started, we recommend you take a look at these 18 exceptional wedding venues in Fraser Coast!
Exceptional Fraser Coast Wedding Venues we recommend:
- Beautiful Botanic Gardens & Orchid House in Urangan
- Picturesque wedding chapel in Botanic Gardens
- Scenic views of the bay at “The Gables” on The Esplanade in Point Vernon.
- Looking towards the sparking bay at the Lower or Upper area of Dayman Park in Urangan.
- Overlooking the beautiful blue water on the beachfront at The Hervey Bay Surf Club at Torquay
- Over the sparkling bay at Scarness Jetty in Hervey Bay
- Sweeping views of Queens Park at the Band Rotunda in Maryborough
- Overlooking the glorious Burrum River at Lions Park
- Secluded Traveston Park in Burrum Heads
- Bush Chapel/Waterfall in beautiful lush Queens Park
- Looking over the tremendous Mary River at the Portside Parklands.
- Surround yourself with colourful flower gardens at Elizabeth Park Rose Gardens in Maryborough
- On the banks of the beautiful Mary River at Wide Bay Village at the Original Maryborough Town site.
- In Pier Park overlooking the bay and the historical Urangan Pier
- On the green banks of Truscott Park overlooking the stunning Mary River.
- At picturesque Quota Memorial Park on the Esplanade at Torquay
- Overlooking the expansive Pacific Ocean at Black Stump Park at Gatatakers Bay
- At Riverheads reserve with expansive viewing of Fraser Island.