We are often asked by couples during their wedding planning process if we can recommend Honeymoon venues on the Fraser Coast.
If you’re looking for your dream honeymoon venue in the Fraser Coast, we’re here to help. To get you started, we recommend you take a look at these honeymoon venues in Fraser Coast!
Kingfisher Bay Resort
– Good location overall for sightseeing, recreation, dining and getting
Oaks Resort and Spa Hervey Bay
– Airy suites with bay views, plus 2 pools, a spa & a restaurant/bar.
– Bright, refined units with balconies and kitchens, plus a heated outdoor pool and a garden.
K’Gari Beach Resort (formerly Eurong Beach Resort)
– Lots to do around here with 2 pools and restaurant.
Grand Mercure Allegra
– Sleek hotel with minimalist apartments featuring kitchens and balconies/ patios, plus a heated pool.
Ramada by Wyndham
– Restaurant and room service
Sailfish On Fraser
– Airy 2-bedroom apartments offering kitchens, plus an outdoor pool and a hot tub.
– You can laze around the pool with spa and sauna
Cathedrals on Fraser
– For the active adventurer & one of the few hotels in the area with a restaurant
– Walking distance to Urangan parks & restaurants
Fraser Island Retreat
– Relaxed resort offering rustic wood cabins, plus an outdoor pool & a
Shelly Bay Resort
– Casual rooms with kitchens in a relaxed, beachfront hotel featuring pool and a BBQ area.
– Nice views in resort featuring an outdoor pool, a sauna & a hot tub, plus tennis
Fraser Views Bed & Breakfast
– Beautiful quiet spot in Riverheads. Delicious breakfast.